Cabin in Hocking Hills, Ohio
Sleeps 2 Includes Hot Tub
The perfect Hocking Hills getaway for just two! Private, romantic and secluded Woodland Cottage is only minutes to Rock House and central to the area attractions, restaurants and shopping! A beautiful wooded property with a nice open outdoor space that includes firepit, outdoor seating and covered park grill. You can relax in the screen room while soaking in the Nordic spa or enjoying your morning coffee. Cottage includes one private bedroom with Queen size bed, one full bath, and full kitchen with dining for two, stainless steel appliances and cookware is also included. WiFi and satellite TV are not available at this location. Spend your days enjoying the Hocking Hills State Park, connect with nature, and each other.
Location: 374N and Thompson Ridge Road
[ Area Trail Map ]
Cottage Photo Gallery
- One private bedroom with Queen size bed
- One private bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Screen room with private hot tub
- Flat screen with DVD player only
- Outdoor fire pit with picnic table and outdoor seating
- Towels and Linens provided
- Central Air and Electric Heat
- 12 cup automatic drip coffee maker
- Must be 21 years of age to rent
- Minimum 2 night stay is required, some holidays may require a 3 night stay
- AAA and Military discounts available (one one discount per stay may apply)
- No pets please
Rates vary by property according to peak season or winter rates, weekend or weekdays. Weekend rates apply to Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Minimum 2 night stay required. Rates as low as $199 per night and up to $399 per night.
Select property and dates for pricing by unit and dates of stay. Taxes and applicable security deposits may apply. plus any applicable refundable security deposit.