Old Man's Cave Lodge in Hocking Hills, Ohio
Beautiful log lodge on a secluded 3 acre lot. Located at the top of a hill with fantastic views. Location is 4 miles from Old Man’s Cave and central to state parks, local attractions, restaurants, and groceries. The perfect getaway!
Rates are based on occupancy of 10, additional guests are $20.00 per person. Minimum 2 night stay on weekends. Weekly rates available. $300 refundable security deposit is required.
[ Area Trail Map ]
Lodge Photo Gallery
- 3 private bedrooms with Queen beds
- 1 private bedroom with Twin bunks
- Loft with Queen and 2 Twin beds
- 3 Full baths
- Towels and linens
- Indoor wood burning fireplace
- Hot tub covered with gazebo
- Patio seating
- Second gazebo with additional seating
- Pool table
- Multi-level patio including brick fireplace and built in charcoal grill
- Kitchen with cooking essentials
- 12 cup automatic drip coffee maker
- Single serve Keurig
- Satellite TV
- Blu-Ray player
- A/C and electric heating
- Includes access to the downtown Logan Aquatic Center Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Rates vary by property according to peak season or winter rates, weekend or weekdays. Weekend rates apply to Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Minimum 2 night stay required. Rates as low as $299 per night and up to $599 per night.
Select property and dates for pricing by unit and dates of stay. Taxes and applicable security deposits may apply. plus any applicable refundable security deposit.
• Must be 21 years old to rent
• Rates based on occupancy of 10
• Additional guests are $15.00 per person per night
• Maximum occupancy is 12
• Minimum 2 night stay
• $300 refundable security deposit