Beehive BungalowSleeps 5 Includes Hot Tub
Cabin in Hocking Hills, Ohio
The perfect Hocking Hills getaway awaits you! Nicely appointed and charming Jubach log home. Central location and only minutes to Old Man's Cave. Two private bedrooms with Queen size beds and one twin pull out sleeper. Outdoor fire pit area and private hot tub to enjoy after a long day of hiking! So many amenities to enjoy. Complimentary WiFi, Roku streaming, cell phone booster, and loft game cabinet are just a few!
Location: Goat Run Honey Fork and Rauber Road
[ Area Trail Map ]
Bungalow Photo Gallery
- Sleeps 5 (there is a twin pull out).
- EV charger out front (one car plug)
- Firepit with 6 chairs
- Charcoal Grill
- Hot tub with lights and water fountain
- Gas fireplace
- Corn Hole
- Game cabinet in loft
- Waffle maker, blender, coffee make, keurig, etc in kitchen
- Smart TV that has apps and streams
- Roku for streaming
- Frontier internet
- Verizon cell booster
- EV charging available
- Washer and Dryer Access
- 2 night minimum stay, some holidays require 3 nights
- Must be 25 years of age and up to rent
- 200.00 refundable security deposit required in addition to rental rates
- No pets please
- Maximum occupancy of 5 guests
- Pricing is based on a 4 person occupancy, additional guest is $25.00 per night plus tax.
Rates vary by property according to peak season or winter rates, weekend or weekdays. Weekend rates apply to Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Minimum 2 night stay required. Rates as low as $280 per night and up to $399 per night for up to 4 guests, additional guest would be $25.00 per night for total of 5 guests.
Select property and dates for pricing by unit and dates of stay. Taxes and applicable security deposits may apply. plus any applicable refundable security deposit.