Old Man's Cave Lodge in Hocking Hills, Ohio
Check out this unique log cabin perfect for a couple or small family to enjoy. McKinley is located 6 miles to Old Man’s Cave and 2 miles to Conkle’s Hollow (hiking trails). Add a side by side couple’s massage and traveling chef to add to the wonderful memories you can make at this cozy cabin!
Location: 6 miles to Old Man's Cave at Rocky Fork and Kreashbaum Roads.
[ Area Trail Map ]
Cabin Photo Gallery
- 1 private bedroom with Queen bed
- Upstairs loft with Queen bed
- 1 Full bath
- Towels and linens
- Indoor wood burning fireplace
- Hot tub
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Picnic table
- Kitchen with cooking essentials
- 12 cup automatic drip coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- Blu-Ray player
- A/C and electric heating
- Includes access to the downtown Logan Aquatic Center Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Rates vary by property according to peak season or winter rates, weekend or weekdays. Weekend rates apply to Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Minimum 2 night stay required. Rates as low as $99 per night and up to $249 per night.
Select property and dates for pricing by unit and dates of stay. Taxes and applicable security deposits may apply. plus any applicable refundable security deposit.
• Must be 21 years old to rent
• Maximum occupancy is 4
• Minimum 2 night stay
• $50.00 refundable pet deposit, per pet, 2 pet max
• 4 wheel drive recommended in inclement weather