Old Man's Cave Lodge in Hocking Hills, Ohio
Contemporary custom built log home only 5 miles to Old Man's Cave. Perfect from 2 to 4 guests, two private bedrooms, hot tub, pool table, outdoor fireplace and more!
Central location to area attractions and Hocking Hills State Park. Newly built and ready to take reservations!
Location: 5 Miles from Old Man's Caves at Rocky Fork Road
[ Area Trail Map ]
Cabin Photo Gallery
- Two spacious suites with King size beds
- Two Full bath; one tile surround shower, one bath/shower combo
- Towels and Linens included
- Indoor wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Covered hot tub
- Pool Table
- Park style charcoal grill
- Gourmet kitchen with cooking essentials
- Stainless steel appliances with dishwasher
- 12 cup automatic drip coffee maker
- Single serve coffee maker, takes pods
- Satellite TV with flat screens in each room
- Blu Ray player in great room
- AAA or Military discounts available
- Includes access to the downtown Logan Aquatic Center from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Rates vary by property according to peak season or winter rates, weekend or weekdays. Weekend rates apply to Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Minimum 2 night stay required. Rates as low as $199 per night and up to $399 per night.
Select property and dates for pricing by unit and dates of stay. Taxes and applicable security deposits may apply. plus any applicable refundable security deposit.
- Must be 25 years old to rent
- Maximum occupancy is 4
- Minimum 2 night stay required and some holidays may require 3 nights
- $200 refundable security deposit required in addition to rental rates