Old Man's Cave Lodge in Hocking Hills, Ohio
Sleeps up to 5 includes hot tub
Beautiful country cottage in the heart of the Hocking Hills. Private location that you can easily hike to Cedar Falls or take a 2 minute walk to enjoy a scrumptious dinner or breakfast at the Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls. Take time to enjoy the well equipped kitchen, charcoal covered park grill, and large outdoor fire pit with seating. Complimentary WiFi, satellite TV, and landline available. Relax in the evenings in front of the stone wood burning fireplace or take a long soak in the Jacuzzi hot tub. This is a perfect retreat for a small family or romantic getaway for two. Maximum occupancy of 5.
Location: 374 and Cotterman Road
[ Area Trail Map ]
Cabin Photo Gallery
- 1 Private bedroom with Queen size bed
- 1 Loft bedroom with King size bed and sitting area
- 1 Full bath with tub/shower combo
- Log wood burning fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen with cookware and dishwasher
- Covered decks with hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi, Satellite and Landline
- Dual coffee maker with 12 cup or single service pods
- Private location, walking distance to Cedar Falls Hocking Hills State Park
- Walking distance for dining at the Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls
- Towels and linens provided
- Pricing based on occupancy of 4, additional guest is $15.00 per night plus tax. Maximum of 5.
Rates vary by property according to peak season or winter rates, weekend or weekdays. Weekend rates apply to Th, Fri, Sat, Sun. Minimum 2 night stay required. Rates as low as $199 per night and up to $329 per night.
Select property and dates for pricing by unit and dates of stay. Taxes and applicable security deposits may apply. plus any applicable refundable security deposit.
- Must be 25 years of age to rent
- 2 night minimum stay required
- $200 refundable security deposit required in addition to rental rate
- AAA, Military Discounts available, Extended stays of 5 days or more receive 10%